Applicable Legislation and Certification
● The law applicable to any contractual relationship established through the YOUNIK website is Portuguese law.
● The Lisbon District Court will be competent to settle any and all conflicts arising from any contract entered into under these General Conditions of Sale, expressly waiving any other.
● According to Law nº 144/2015 of September 8, in case of dispute, the competent ADR will be the National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts (CNIACC) (www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org).
● All articles are legally marked where applicable.
● All parts are made in 925 silver unless otherwise noted.
● All parts are manufactured in Portugal, with 925 silver and 925 silver with gold plated. YOUNIK parts are certified by INCM – National Press – Mint, SA.. INCM provides this guarantee by verifying the legal touch (precious metal per thousand contained in an alloy) and applying contrast with the liability mark, manufacturer or equivalent.
● The buyer may, in case of doubt regarding the authenticity of the brands, use the services of theAssay Offices.
● The site is managed by YPLT – Joalharia, Lda. with the tax number PT514255412, CAE 47910, with title of activity number T2262 of online jewelery retailer;